If you have a son with a strong character, you will have noticed it since he was very young, even as a baby! His personality is overwhelming and he has shown you what he wants and what he doesn’t want since he was very little. That is not bad! Children with strong character will become successful people if they are guided correctly and their strong personality is not suppressed.
From the moment you realized that your child has a strong character, you also realized that he tests the limits, and also your patience. The calm that you like to have at home simply disappears with his presence. With your son you have realized that there is another way of raising children, that has nothing to do with those parents who assure you that their children have a more “docile” personality. Your little one knows what they want and how they want it, they also know what they don’t want…and they won’t settle for anything else.
As the parent of a strong-willed child, you may feel a certain envy of those parents who can raise their children without shouting or nerves, without threats or punishments. You envy that peace that they are supposed to have at home and you think that it is you who is doing something wrong in raising your little one. Nothing is further from reality. You’re not doing anything wrong, you’re doing the best you can.
12 truths about being a mother of a child with a strong character
Although sometimes you think that your son is exhausting, the reality is that he is the best blessing of your life. His character is strong and this will help him to be a successful person in the future, as long as you know how to enhance that wonderful personality that makes him so different from others… Don’t miss these truths that describe your little one! !
- They know what they want and what they don’t want.
- They are passionate and won’t take NO for an answer.
- You have to negotiate everything and give him options so as not to find himself with an instant refusal.
- Many times you feel anxiety about his behavior and you would like to disappear… although later you know that you would miss him.
- You You like to joke with your partner and talk about which of you inherited the behavior.
- The yelling and fighting at home start first thing in the morning and you feel bad about it.
- Your child talks a lot, is impulsive and talks non-stop… has constant verbiage.
- You like knowing that your child is not influenced by the masses, he knows what to do and how when to do it, regardless of whether her friends do something different from what she has in mind… it is a blessing that she is not vulnerable to social pressure!
- It has made you mature and grow as a mother, but also as a person: It has taught you that you can’t control everything in life, and that there are things that you just have to accept.
- You get angry when someone tells you that your little one needs a stronger hand.
- You know deep down that you’re raising someone who’s going to change the world, because he’ll go far when he’s an adult, he can achieve anything he puts his mind to!
- When he hugs you and tells you that he loves you or that you are the best mom in the world (even if you get angry from time to time), without a doubt you know that you are doing well, or at least, the best you can at that moment… because he is your son! who is teaching you to be the best mother for him!
Do you agree with all these truths? Would you add any more?