Choosing a baby name is not an easy task, and if you also want it to sound good in any language, finding it can be even more difficult. You feel pressure to find a name that suits you. suits your style, as well as being original and the perfect name for your baby.
There are names that do not translate well into other languages, so it is important that you choose one that sounds good in any language. When choosing your baby’s name you should take into account different options. Before finding the name, you must agree with your partner so that both of you are happy with the option chosen.
The name is something that your child will carry throughout his life, so it is important that you choose one that suits your interests and personal tastes. So every time you pronounce his name you will like it and you will know that it is the best name you could choose for your baby.
15 baby names that sound good in other languages
If you think this is too complicated a task for you, we are going to make it easier for you. We are going to show you some baby names that sound good in any language. They are also charming names and we are sure that you will like them.
- Nora. Nora is a name that is used a lot in Belgium and Holland. It is an Arabic name that means “light”.
- Lila. Lila comes from the Arabic “Leila” and means dark beauty. It is widely used in Asia and the Middle East. In German it means “purple”.
- Lulú. Arabic name that means “pearl”, it can be the diminutive of “Luisa”.
- Bianca. Bianca is like the Italian version of Blanca. It’s a pretty name that sounds good in any language.
- Ámbar. This name is popular in any language because it always sounds good. Amber means “strength” and “attracting good fortune.”
- Arya. It is a Persian and Indian name. In India it is often used as a surname, in Hebrew it means lion or lioness.
- Athena. Athena is the Greek goddess of war and wisdom. It’s a pretty name that looks good in everyone, you’ll love that your daughter has this name!
- David. It’s a name that looks good in all languages, from Biblical origin will always be pronounced similar in any language.
- Elsa. Elsa’s name is short, sweet and perfect to pronounce in any language.
- Eve. You can’t go wrong with this classic, a biblical name that will never go out of style and will always look good.
- Aldo. A sophisticated name, short and cute for kids. It will always sound good in any language it is pronounced.
- Bruno. A name of German origin in its Spanish variant, although it will sound good in any language it is pronounced.
- Eden. This is a biblical name that works well in any language. Eden is a name for boys that you will surely love choosing.
- Rafael / Rafaela. It is a name of biblical origin and particularly popular in Mexico and Spain, but it sounds good in all languages.
- Samuel. This is a universally loved name… of biblical origin it works well in any language.
As you have seen there are quite a few names that exist that look good in any language. Here we have shown you 15 examples so that you have ideas to start your search. Although whether it is a boy or a girl, you may not need to look any further because in this short list you will have already found the name that will be perfect for your baby.
Remember that it is important that you think carefully about the name because it will be something your baby will carry with them throughout their lives. Choosing a good name is one of the first acts of love you will have for your baby.