Encanto has been one of the most talked about Disney movies in recent years: some love it, others not so much, and in the middle of it all, we have its fantastic soundtrack, from which “No Se Habla de Bruno” has emerged , which has swept the charts and has become the company’s biggest hit since 1995 . That is why it is not surprising that the history of the Madrigal family inspires us in many aspects, even when choosing the name of our baby .
Girl names inspired by the movie “Charm”
- Adassa: means “ the one who smiles”
- Soul: of Latin origin. It comes from the Latin word “almus” and its meaning is “good-hearted” or “she who has a warm heart”
- Angie: of Greek origin meaning “The one sent by the glory of God”
- Carolina: comes from the medieval Latin Carolinus, derived from Carolus and means “strong and courageous woman means sa”.
- Cecilia: From the Latin origin Cecil translates himself as “pequeña ciega” o “ciguecilla” al derived from the blind (ciego) y her/it (diminutive).
- Danna : comes from Hebrew, and its meaning is “the one who judges or arbitrates”.
- Diana: of Latin origin deieu which means ‘princess’
- Dolores: of Spanish origin and means “the one who suffers pain” and alludes to the suffering of the Virgin Mary for the death of her son.
- Estela : of Latin origin, derived from the Italian Stella meaning “Morning Star”.
- Isabela: from the name Isabel which means “Promise of God”, “Who loves God”.
- Juliet: of Latin origin, it means “the one who is strong from the root”
- Luisa: comes from hluot and weg and means “famous or victorious warrior”
- Marcela : Feminine form of Marcelo, which comes from “Mar” and “Cielo”
- Mariana: of Latin origin, it means “related to Mary”.
- Mercedes: it is a name of Latin origin that means ‘the one that rewards’
- Mirabel: Latin name meaning “beautiful”
- Monica : of Greek origin, meaning “Unique Woman.
- Naela: from the Arabic Nayla, which means “the one who has already achieved triumph”.
- Olga: of Scandinavian origin Helga, derived in her Russian form Olga . It means “She who is invulnerable” or “She who is immortal”.
- Pepa: means “God will bring”
- Pink: of Latin origin. It means “beautiful rose flower”.
- Salome: of Hebrew origin, it means “the perfectly finished one”, “the magnificent one”.
- Shakira: comes from the Arabic ‘shukr’ which means ‘thank you’
- Ximena: from the Hebrew “Simeón” and means “The one who listens”.
- Yamile: Of Arab origin. It means “cute”.
- Yaneth: Comes from Hebrew and means “the possessor of God’s grace”
Boy names inspired by the movie “Charm”
- Agustin : comes from Latin and means “similar to the majestic”.
- Alan – Of Scottish Gaelic origin and meaning “handsome”.
- Alejandro: means “protector or winner of men”.
- Antonio : of Greek origin, it means “one who faces his adversaries” or “brave”.
- Bruno : comes from the Germanic brünne, which means “breastplate, breastplate”.
- Camilo : of Etruscan origin and means “minister”, “priest”; or “He who is the messenger of God.”
- Carlos : of German origin and means ‘free man’.
- Emmanuel: means “God is with us”.
- Emiliano: of Latin origin, means “working man”.
- Felix : comes from Latin and means “He who considers himself happy or lucky”.
- Ferdinand : Derived from the Germanic Firthunands and means “adventurous life” or “he who dares all for peace.”
- Gabriel : its meaning is “the strength and power of God”.
- Gilberto : of Germanic origin. It derives from Gilbert and means “bright arrow”.
- Gregorio : of Greek origin and means watchman, guardian.
- Hector : of Greek origin and means “possessor”.
- John : comes from Latin and means graced by God or God is merciful.
- Juan : of Hebrew origin that comes from Yehohanan and can be interpreted as “God forgives”.
- Maluma : This is the stage name of a Colombian singer, built from the combination of the first syllable of the names of his parents and sister.
- Mariano : comes from marinus and means “belonging to Mary”
- Matthias : Name of Hebrew origin, meaning “faithful to God.”
- Mauro : of Latin origin and means “brown”.
- Orlando – comes from the Germanic name Ortland, meaning ‘famous for its battles.
- Beak – From Sanskrit pika, referring to the cuckoo bird.
- Ravi – From Sanskrit meaning “sun.” Ravi is the name of the Hindu sun god
- Wilmer : of Germanic origin. It means ‘willful’ and ‘determined’.