For those who are tired of grilled or cooked seafood
If you are tired of eating grilled or cooked prawns , babynamesforgirls brings you a Christmas recipe that will fit perfectly in your New Year’s Eve menu: baked prawns.
This dish is ideal if many of you get together at home to celebrate the arrival of the New Year and you want to avoid the whole house smelling of prawns, which is what happens when they are cooked on the grill. You will also save a lot of time since in a baking tray you can make many at the same time.
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
Tip: If you want to give it a stronger flavor, you can add brandy when you go to add the garlic and ground parsley.
MORE RECIPES OF THE DAY OF CHRISMAS
- Ideas to take advantage of the leftovers of Christmas meals
- Baked prawns. New Year’s Eve recipe for kids
- Punch Traditional Christmas recipe from Mexico
- Christmas recipes. Polvorones for allergic children
Preparation, step by step, of the baked prawns
1. We place the prawns on a tray or special baking dish.
2. Sprinkle the prawns with a good drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with the coarse salt.
3. Chop the garlic and sprinkle it on top with the chopped parsley.
5. We preheat the oven to 200º and, once hot, we introduce the prawns. We let them cook for 7 or 8 minutes and they are ready for your enjoyment.