Cook and decorate Christmas with delicious Christmas cookies
When they get the Christmas season, pasta, candies and cookies for Christmas are a food that can never be lacking in our homes. To conquer the little ones, nothing better than to cook some simple butter cookies and decorate them with sugar , sweets, cream or colored balls so that they become bells, shooting stars, Christmas trees or edible candles.
Shortbread cookies are one of the favorite sweets of children. But also, you can make a small hole in the upper part to put a thread and thus hang them on the Christmas tree and use them as another decorative element. What are you waiting for to get down to work and cook some delicious cookies?
MORE RECIPES OF THE DAY OF CHRISMAS
- The good and the bad diet – Know more of it
- Introducing new foods for babies with allergies
- Advent calendar for children – Know more of it
Cookies to eat and decorate Christmas
From babynamesforgirls we propose you to prepare with the children a basic recipe for butter cookies that can be used to decorate the Christmas tree, a wreath to welcome friends and family or an ornament for the table. Follow a basic recipe, easy and quick to make.
Ingredients to make the cookies:
– 300 grams of butter
– 1 cup of sugar
– 2 eggs
– 5 cups of flour
How to prepare your cookies :
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a homogeneous and consistent dough forms; to melt the butter, use the mixer.
2. Finish kneading the mixture until it doesn’t stick to your hands.
3. Then, with the help of a rolling pin, spread the dough on a floury surface.
4. Use the molds to give them the desired shape. There are stars, angels, Christmas trees, reindeer, stars, etc.
5. Take the tray with the cookies to the preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes, at a temperature of 180 degrees until golden brown. Take them out and decorate them with fondant, syrup or whatever you like the most.
You can read more articles similar to From butter cookies to Christmas decorations , in the Christmas category at Guiainfantil.com.