You do not need to go to the gym to stay in shape, in this case we present several abdominal exercises in the open air.
The outdoor abdominal exercises that we suggest do not require any special material, equipment or object. You just need a spacious place (like a park), your own body and the desire to carry them out.
Do not forget that to work the abdomen properly, we should not focus solely on toning the muscles by doing specific exercises for this area.
We must also pay attention to aerobic exercise : cycling, jogging, brisk walking, swimming… These will help burn fat and calories, and will make the results much more positive.
5 OUTDOOR ABDOMINAL EXERCISES
The outdoor abdominal exercises that we propose are simple, and if you practice them regularly you will be able to achieve your goals. They can be practiced directly on the ground, or you can bring a thin mat (like the ones used for yoga) to be more comfortable.
1. Bicycle sit-ups
This exercise combines abs with glutes and legs. To carry it out we must:
- Lie on your back, with your back as close to the ground as possible. We place both hands behind the head and the legs raised and bent, forming a right angle (square position).
- Starting from this position, we bring one leg closer to the chest and direct the opposite shoulder towards it, then with the other leg. As if we were pedaling!
Taking advantage of the fact that we are lying on our back, we will carry out the following abdominal exercises outdoors.
- We place the palms of the hands on the nape of the neck and open the elbows well.
- With the legs bent, we keep the feet flat on the ground and bend the right leg, bringing the knee to the belly.
- We took off the back of the ground and tried that the left elbow touches on the right knee.
- Once this is done, we lower the leg and make the same movements with the other leg and with the other elbow. Remember that you should always be opposite tips, that is, right elbow with left knee, and vice versa.
- We repeated several times alternating. Make a comfortable number of repetitions that you can increase with the passage of time, when you have dominated the movement.
Another more face-up exercise! But this time:
- We keep the arms glued to the body and bend the knees, without taking off at any time the feet of the ground.
- We raise the pelvis until we manage to raise the body, and that only arms and shoulder blades are stuck to the ground. The figure we have left is very similar to a bridge.
- Go up and down the number of times that is comfortable, but always the same, gradually increasing the number of repetitions.
4. Leg raise
To carry out this exercise we must:
- Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and place your hands on your head, with your elbows wide open.
- We tense the thighs and raise one leg while we take a breath.
- Then, we lower the leg, without it touching the ground at all. While we are lowering it, we are expelling the air little by little. The feet must be relaxed.
- We repeat with the other leg. It is important not to lift your hips while doing the exercise.
To carry out this exercise we must:
- Get in a position to do a push-up with your arms. With the arms stretched out, the palms of the hands on the ground and the legs stretched out, touching the ground with the tips of the feet.
- We stay in that position for a few seconds. Start with less and work your way up.
- We must have the head in line with the back.
In addition to doing these abdominal exercises outdoors, pay attention to your diet, which must be healthy and balanced. It will be the perfect tandem to achieve the best results!