Fun recipes for a Christmas Eve dinner with children
The vast majority of us love pizza , but it is the children who are most excited about this dish, so, from babynamesforgirls, we suggest you include it in an original way on the menu this Christmas.
The Christmas recipe that we provide below, can be used as a starter or as a main dish for small diners, since it is a healthy and complete pizza at the level of nutrients. Go ahead and try this children’s Christmas tree pizza recipe. It is really tasty!
- Flour to make pizza.
- Water, oil and salt.
- Fried tomato.
- A packet of sliced roast chicken.
- Pitted black olives.
- Cherry tomatoes.
How to make a Christmas tree pizza
1. To prepare the pizza dough, we will use 250 grams of flour to make pizza that we will mix with 125 ml of water in a container. We beat. Next, we add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and a teaspoon of salt. Knead to form a ball whose texture is smooth. Let it rest for at least 20 minutes.
MORE RECIPES OF THE DAY OF CHRISMAS
- The good and the bad diet – Know more of it
- Introducing new foods for babies with allergies
- Advent calendar for children – Know more of it
2. Preheat the oven to 220º with heat up and down. Flour the ball and stretch it with a rolling pin on a sheet of baking paper. With the help of a knife, we are cutting the dough in the shape of a Christmas tree.
3- We cover the dough with a layer of fried tomato and sprinkle a little oregano. Next, we add a little mozzarella and the roast chicken, chopped into small pieces.
4. Cover with an extra layer of mozzarella and add the pitted black olives cut into slices.
5. To decorate the tree, we will use the cherry tomatoes on the tips as Christmas balls. We bake between 15 – 20 minutes. We have used lamb’s lettuce and arugula to give it the characteristic green color of a Christmas tree.