In life we learn everything from our parents and also from our grandparents. There are phrases that have great value on us. They are lessons that remain engraved in fire for life. When words are spoken with honesty and humility, they convey rich messages that will help you find your way in life.
These words full of wisdom will make you feel grateful and therefore it is necessary that you give them the value they deserve in your life. Your parents and grandparents are or were the people in charge of guiding you in life, they will always want the best for you… no matter what happens. For this reason, they will always be the best people to ask for advice, because they will never tell you something that is not beneficial for you.
Phrases that are great life lessons
For this reason, if you have children you should be aware of the importance of your words. In this sense, we want to show you some phrases that if you say them to your children at the right time and above all, if you say them from the most sincere of your heart, you will be teaching them great lessons that will accompany them throughout their lives.
You can write them down, save them, print them, learn them… But what matters is that you don’t forget that now, you are the guide of your children, and that in addition to your actions they are his greatest example, your words will remain engraved in his heart forever. Especially if they are words with a great emotional message. Don’t lose detail…
- Wealth in your pockets is not much use when there is poverty in your heart.
- Always, no matter the circumstances of life, you have to keep your head held high.
- Life is like a ladder, there will always be people above you, but there will also be under. What matters is to keep climbing the steps.
- No matter how rich you are, only humility will make you a great person.
- If you lose money, you haven’t lost anything. If you lose health, you will lose something. But if you lose your inner peace, then… you will have lost everything.
- There is no greater blessing in life than living in peace.
- You are not the owner of what you feel, but you are the owner of what you do.
- You are the owner of your thoughts, but a slave to your words.
- Tell me who you hang out with and I’ll tell you who you are… Therefore, think carefully about who you hang out with in life.
- If you want To be loved by others, you must first learn to love yourself.
- To appreciate company, you must first appreciate solitude.
- Boredom is necessary, because in addition to making you appreciate things more gratefully, it activates your creativity.
- Patience is the mother of all sciences.
- You are not what you have, you are what you give.
- He is not happier than he has the most, but the one who needs the least.
- What Juan says about Pedro, says more about Juan than about Pedro.
- The best remedy in life for sadness is always to do things with love, from the heart.
- Do not love what you cannot trust. Don’t hate what you can’t have. Don’t say what you can’t prove. Don’t judge what you don’t know.
- Life can only be understood looking back, but it must be lived looking forward.
- Life always offers you a second chance. It’s what we call tomorrow.
- Sometimes when it seems like all the pieces are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.