To combat flaccidity in the belly, it is essential to follow a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and proteins, in addition to doing specific exercises to tone the abdomen.
Sudden changes in weight, poor diet, pregnancies, a sedentary lifestyle, hormonal changes, the passing of the years… The abdomen is one of the parts of the body that suffers the most flaccidity. The good part is that you can combat sagging in the belly .
FIGHT SAGGING BELLY WITH A HEALTHY DIET
First of all, it is essential to follow a healthy diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, white meat, fish with omega 3 fatty acid , eggs , dairy products and legumes. Proteins are fundamental , because they are the ones that will help you tone the abdomen. You can not forget to eat foods rich in collagen either.
Write down on your shopping list: red fruits and vegetables (strawberries, tomatoes, red peppers, beets…), foods with vitamin C (kiwi, broccoli, lemon, orange, pineapple, mango, papaya…), avocado, carrots, cucumber , ginger, turmeric, green leafy vegetables, nuts , chicken, turkey, salmon, tuna, sardines, eggs, legumes, yogurt and cheese.
This implies leaving aside foods rich in fats, sugars, refined flours, excess salt, tobacco and alcohol .
In addition, you should drink plenty of water to promote the elimination of toxins. Every day when you wake up, you should drink a glass of warm water with lemon. Later, throughout the day you can drink infusions that help your skin look smoother. It can be green, red, blueberry, or sage and bay leaf tea.
EXERCISES TO COMBAT FLACCIDITY IN THE BELLY
To combat flaccidity in the belly, you also need to start moving. These are some of the specific exercises to tone the abdomen :
- Pilates sessions
- knees to chest
- knees to the sides
- leg lift
- Legs in the air and arms to the chest
- dynamic plates
- Pair of scissors
- abdominal strength exercises
COMBAT FLACCIDITY IN THE BELLY WITH AESTHETIC TREATMENTS
If you decide to opt for aesthetic treatments that help you combat flaccidity in the belly quickly, you should first consult a specialist. Some of the most popular are the following:
- Carboxytherapy : Carbon dioxide is injected into the subcutaneous tissues of the abdominal area through small injections. Reduces abdominal fat and improves circulation, so excess fluids are eliminated.
- Body radiofrequency : Heat is applied to the fatty tissues. Electromagnetic radiation causes the heating of the different layers of the skin and achieves a rotational movement of the fat molecules.
- Body mesotherapy : It consists of injecting different lipolytic and anti-cellulite substances into the affected area that will help the fat to move in order to be eliminated.
- Abdominoplasty : In this case we are talking about a surgery that consists of removing excess skin in order to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall.
HOME REMEDIES TO COMBAT SAGGING BELLY
In addition to all that has been said, to combat flaccidity in the belly you should avoid the sun shining directly on that area. Another of the enemies for sagging skin is very hot water, so try to finish your showers with cold water.
At the same time, it is recommended that you exfoliate your skin at least twice a week and that you use a good body moisturizer, which you should apply with gentle circular massages.
You can prepare your own homemade scrub using coffee, as caffeine is a firming substance. You only need to mix half a cup of ground coffee with a cup of white sugar and olive or almond oil. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous mass and apply it to damp skin, giving gentle circular massages. Leave to act for a quarter of an hour and rinse with lukewarm water.
Coconut oil is also a good firming agent. You can make a homemade cream if you melt 250 grams of cocoa butter in a bain-marie with half a cup of coconut oil . Stir to integrate and remove from heat. When it has cooled down, apply the cream on the abdomen with circular massages and leave it to act for half an hour.