If you are wondering how to remove dark circles, you are in the right place. We tell you why they appear and what are the best treatments to end them.
Dark circles can be of various types, and each person can have one or the other. Normally, they usually appear after a night out, due to lack of sleep or excessive alcohol. But there are other reasons that can cause them; Knowing them will help you know how to remove dark circles more effectively. In addition, we have prepared a selection of anti-dark circles creams that will be very useful for you!
WHY DO DARK CIRCLES APPEAR?
The skin that surrounds the lower eyelid is very thin, and when the body is deficient in fluids or oxygen, the blood circulates more slowly, making the blood vessels more visible through it. For this reason, dark circles appear, which depending on the type of skin will have a more bluish or brownish tone.
We tell you some of the reasons why they appear. These will also help you know how to remove the dark circles, as you can detect if you are carrying out to be able to modify them.
- Lifestyle: Going out too much at night, having one too many drinks, or smoking, are various activities that cause a lack of oxygen in the blood, and therefore, can make dark circles appear more easily.
- Medical reasons: Tell your doctor at your next visit.
- Allergies: They can make you rub a lot, so the skin that surrounds them is irritated and the dark circles are intensified.
- Diet: Not having a balanced diet can cause a lack of minerals and vitamins. The dark circles are one of the first signs if the organism does not have enough vitamin C, zinc or iron.
- Computer: Spending a lot of time in front of the computer overloads the eyes and can lead to the appearance of dark circles.
- Some psychological causes such as family concerns or stress at work.
3 CREAMS THAT WILL HELP YOU IF YOU WONDER HOW TO REMOVE DARK CIRCLES
There are different creams for the eye contour that help eliminate dark circles. These are responsible for giving the skin different important ingredients that help achieve a positive effect on the thin layer that surrounds the lower eyelid of the eyes.
1. NIVEA Q10 plusC
This cream, intended for the eye area, combines two great antioxidants: Q10 and Vitamin C.
Thus, it helps to revitalize tired and dull skin in this area of the face, with a light texture that is quickly absorbed, effectively reducing expression lines around the eyes.
It should be applied by dabbing lightly with the fingertip on the skin, not dragging the product, and always starting below the tear duct and ending at the other end of the eye (from the inside out).
2. THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate
This innovative concentrate will help refresh and awaken the skin around the eyes. The applicator instantly refreshes the eye contour and softens the look of dark circles, fine lines, and signs of fatigue to ensure a youthful-looking gaze.
It should be applied before the moisturizer or eye cream that you usually use. The applicator is gently pressed once, then a figure 8 circular massage is carried out with the roll-on, and finally, the eye contour is tapped to help the product to be absorbed.
3. OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS
The latest proposal combines 7 anti-aging benefits in a single product. It is responsible for concealing dark circles, and smoothing wrinkles and expression lines around the eyes. In addition, it evens out the skin tone, provides luminosity, reduces puffiness and provides hydration.